Paul L. Sipe, founder of Amherst Web Design, LLC, has been solving problems with technology since 1985, and delivering web solutions since 2003.
Amherst Web Design offers complete design, development, and hosting services. We develop dynamic, integrated websites that utilize the full power of server- and client-side programming: e-commerce, database, jQuery, and AJAX. We have experience with a wide variety of platforms and web content management systems (WCMS) including Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, and Sitefinity.
- Amherst Web Design is not accepting new, large projects at this time. Large Projects Welcome: if you have a large development problem we encourage you to email AWD a brief description. We can team with other designers and developers that we have worked with in the past, bringing great quality and value to you.
- Small Projects Welcome: if you are a small-medium business who needs email and/or a web presence with search engine optimization, then we can work with you to create an effective online presence. Site designs start at $300, and maintenance at $20/month. Write to AWD so that we can schedule a free initial consultation, then ask us for a free statement of work and fixed quote for design, development, and maintenance.
Amherst Web Design can help you evaluate IT projects. We can help you solve tough business analysis and systems analysis problems. We can help you find and document the requirements. We can help you choose and understand web analytics tools. We deliver solutions optimized for search engines.
- Business Analysis: We can help you define the project in both financial (business case), and technical (use case) terms.
- Systems Analysis: We are experienced in defining and describing complex software systems including high-volume websites, DNS, email, and cloud-based solutions. We can help you with systems architecture, and systems development.
- Proposal Support: Paul L. Sipe has authored both effective technical RFPs and successful responses to RFPs.
An estimate and a written quote for services is free. Our clients like to have a clear picture of what they will receive, and how much that will cost before they commit to our solutions. We understand and encourage that!
Quotes may require a review of written documentation (requirements) and/or existing code.
If the requirements still need to be defined, we can help along the way in understanding the alternatives and cost/benefit trade-offs.